It's an X-TERRA 705 with both the standard Treasure coil (7.5 kHz) and the Gold Pack coil (18.75kHz).
Get the best of both worlds by using: the 9″ Concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil for all around detecting and treasure hunting. then quickly switch to the 10″x5″ DD 18.75 kHz coil for gold prospecting.
The X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. It can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. With both Gold Prospecting and Coin & Treasure Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Out Of Mobile Phone Reception? Features:
– 2.0/0.5 watt RF power: Selectable transmitter power allows you to conserve battery power when transmitting in close range by using the Low Power setting.
– 14 hours operation – 1600mAh Li-Ion battery
– Unique USB multi-charge system allows for easy recharging while on the go
– Lightweight and Compact
– Removable and flexible high performance antenna
– Rotary power and volume control
– User programmable duplex function
– VOX hands free mode
– 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
– Power save feature
– Calling tone and roger beep
– Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser
– User programmable scan function
– Dual Watch: Monitors two channels simultaneously.
– CTCSS & DCS : A built-in Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System and a Digital Coded Squelch option provide quiet channel operation.
– High contrast backlit LCD for night viewing
– Keypad Lock: Prevents accidental button presses
Cel-Fi GO Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.